Interactive Case Study Operating Instructions
This Activity has expired and is no longer eligible for CME/CE credit.
- The Cases in Practice: Incretin-Based Therapies for Common Patient Encounters will present you with 3 interactive patient cases. You may choose to review each patient with type 2 diabetes in any order. Select a case from the left by clicking the 'Click To Enter Case' link. Once you enter the case and before answering questions, click on the patient’s tab to view his clinical presentation, medical history, and current medications.
- After reviewing each diabetes case, you will be asked about changes you would recommend to improve the patient’s glycemic control; you will be given the opportunity to compare your decisions with those of other participants and with the recommendations of our expert faculty.
- Each case will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Use your mouse to click on your selected answers in each case.
- Upon completion of each case study, you will earn CME/CE credit and will be given the option to choose another case to earn more CEUs or exit the activity.