To receive a maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ participants should follow these instructions:
- Insulin Therapy is Still Hot and Getting Hotter will present you with an introductory session and 6 hot topics. Begin the activity by clicking on a topic box to make your selection. You may review topics in any order.
- View each video segment and read the accompanying question and answer summary.
- Each topic will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- Upon completion of each topic, you will earn CME/CE credit and will be given the option to choose another topic to earn more CEUs or exit the activity.
- To claim CME/CE credit, you must complete the activity posttest with a score of 80% or higher and then complete the activity evaluation form.
CME/CE certificates will be automatically generated online.
Why, after 90 years, is insulin still a hot topic? View Topic»
What’s new in current insulin therapy? View Topic»
What have we learned from the ORIGIN trial? View Topic»
What else have learned about the safety of insulin therapy? View Topic»
What have we learned about new basal insulins? View Topic»
Do we really need ultra-fast acting insulins? View Topic»
What’s new in alternate routes of insulin delivery? View Topic»